CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Lambert Pool

We took a day to celebrate my b-day and our cousin Sara's birthday. Jack says that he can't believe that I'm already 25 :) He's such a shmoozer already! I only took pictures of the cuties that let me snap a shot without running away. Another words...that's why you won't see a picture of Jack today. He's really into hiding from the camera lately.


This is Sophia posing after getting out of the pool. She was more than happy to have her picture taken. We are excited about Sophia turning 6 and going to Kindergarten at the end of the month. You go girl!

This is our cousin Jared, laying out catching some rays while patiently
waiting for the girls to finish using the pool shower.

Last but not least, this is the latest pic of Ava. I'm sure if she could
talk here she would've said something like, "Your the best
mom in the whole world, I love you!"............... I can dream can't I?